10 Best songs for winter 年底前必聽十首好歌(包括Adele最新單曲Hello)

(Pic from here

After Busy working for fashion week(Online Media is like fighting with time cuz everything needs to be the latest for readers), I can finally have time to calm down to write something for you guys. This winter, there are so many good songs coming out including artists like Adele, Justin Bieber and a lot. Now I will share 10 of my jams for you. Get a hot tea and book while listening to these amazing songs!

之前忙於時裝週,每天連週末都要隨時待命(數位媒體很辛苦啊),現在終於可以喘息一下好好休息享受週末,今年冬天雖然很快就來了(北京現在10度以下),但也意外發現最近好多新歌很好聽,尤其當adele宣布新歌時我整個都要在電腦前面尖叫了!大學四年聽過rolling in the deep就一直對她念念不忘,新歌hello也同樣沒讓人失望,話不多說趕快把這些歌放入歌單,泡杯熱茶,看本書享受音樂饗宴吧!

1. Adele "Hello"
This album according to her is like an 'Make-Up' comparing to last album 'Break-Up.' The first song 'Hello' is like a healing melody for heart break, giving you the energy to get stronger again,
這首Hello第一次聽還好,多聽幾次震撼力就蠻強的,整首歌就像是對過去的自己療傷,聽完感覺好像重獲新生,跟以前的自己對話,然後擦乾眼淚往前繼續走!



2. Justin Bieber "What Do You Mean"
I mean Justin Bieber may seem like spoiled child, but his song is still so catchy and making your ear refresh with his unique music style. This song is my favorite while running in the fields.
雖然小賈看起來像小屁孩,但他的歌其實還是真的蠻好聽的,這是不能否認的!而且我覺得他每次專輯都會嘗試不一樣的音樂類型,這次這種有點電音的歌抄適合跑步!



3. Hudson Thames "How I Want Ya"
This song is so hipster style! It sounds like a boy holding a cap, and singing at your house party! This song will make you relaxed and happy for whole day!
這首歌最近在Spotify聽到馬上收藏起來,非常輕快的節奏搭配電子音樂,很適合週末聆聽



4. Ellie Goulding "On My Mind"
Why I got this song on my mind~~~(from the lyrics) This music video is kinda weird, but the single itself is really catchy and perfect for monday morning! (You can walk like a supermodel with this song playing in your head)
這首歌on my mind就是一首很diva的歌曲,有別於以前Ellie的小鳥呢喃唱法,這首歌多了點布蘭妮他們的舞曲感覺(雖然她沒跳舞),很適合週一心情不好聽,會很有精神瞬間變婊哈哈哈哈!!!



5. Chainsmokers "Roses"
Last year their Selfie song became the must-play in every clubs, and this year they bring you this amazing "Roses"! With electric background, but super elegant vocals (Like a Rosy fairy singing) makes this song perfect for clubbing and drinking with friends.
大家對他們很陌生,但他們就是去年Selfie這首紅歌的演唱者(每次去夜店都播哈哈)今年這首roses果真如歌名非常飄渺的感覺,很重的電音搭配輕飄飄的聲音碰撞出很耐聽的旋律,很適合去派對前聆聽,提前嗨~~



6. A Trak "We All Fall Down"
I found this song while running! This song is with quick tempo, strong vocal performance, making this song perfect for workout.
這首歌聽起來很輕快超級適合跑步或重訓!強度的節奏跟紮實的人聲非常激勵人心,絕對能讓你再多跑一公里哈哈哈哈



7. Matoma "Old Thing Back"
This song gives me the same retro feeling like "Uptown Funk",back to the old time, using big speaker, having fun outside! Try this song and you will definitely get good mood~
這首歌有點像uptown funk有著濃濃的復古感,一聽就有古早那種手提式大喇叭播放的感覺,適合在戶外烤肉還是跟朋友野餐的時候聽~



8. Macklemore " Downtown"
My favorite rap singer Marklemore brings his new song back!! This song still use the way  what "Thrift shop" mixed modern singing skills and old rap. Love Eric Nally' screaming "Downtown", making this song fun!
我最愛的饒舌歌手Macklemore終於有新歌了!!這首downtown一樣又混合傳統饒舌跟現代的唱腔,讓整首歌輕快活潑,特別喜歡Eric很妖氣的叫出downtown讓整首歌不無聊!



9. Shawn Mendes "Stiches"
First, I need to admit Shawn is so handsome that I need to recommend him for you girls! Other than that, his song is a bit like Ed Sheeran like pure voal performance with little background music. This song is really catchy and can be played for several times!
小鮮肉Shawn真的很帥,完全就是我的菜!!好啦撇除這個,他的歌曲很像早年的Ed Sheeran單純的吉他背景跟純淨的唱腔,在最近電音盛行的日子,這首歌更顯得難得好聽啊!很適合小清新們聽



10. Lunchmoney Lewis "Whip it"
I still remember this song gave me a lot of energy when I was quite sad during my first time in Beijing. The rhythm is really encouraging! So when you face the pressure and unhappy things, just whip it and enjoy the moment for yourself!
這首歌給我很多正能量!當我一開始在北京沒那麼順遂剛聽到這首歌,整個人的元氣又來了!整首歌像吹口哨一樣輕鬆有趣,非常適合心情鬱悶聽,把憂鬱全部鞭打走!哈哈

大家有什麼好歌也歡迎留言交流一下 :) 冬天很冷但我會陪你們大家一起度過~

別忘了加入我的粉絲團和instagram持續鎖定最新時尚訊息
Add my fans page and instagram Please~~
XOXO
Alex Shih 


留言