Confessions of a stripeaholic!!我是條紋控!

    When I first saw the Vogue May 2010 reporting about the Stripe, I knew I should get one stripe T shirt to enter the fashion world. After buying the first stripe T-shirt from ZARA, I entered the fantastic world of stripe! I got so many stripe shirts and sweater(at least 20~). It is so easy to mix up with other clothes. Every year stripe is always hot no matter summer or winter. I think the artist who loved to wear stripe is Picasso.
I know a lot of people think stripe is for prisoner, but actually stripe is the best cloth to make you shine from lots of people and it's so easy to get a stripe shirt. When I just saw the German Vogue March it also reports Stripe and polka dots are hit this summer.(Actually, it will never go out of fashion like little black dress~)

Also, Jean Paul Gautier is the designer who start using stripe a lot, using different fabric to make stripe not only for casual wear but also formal gown.(I will introduce him later in other article about his show.)

 (picture from stylist.com)
My favorite character Serena Van der Woodsen in Gossip girl also wear stripe in her classic scene in the central station. (I miss season 1!)
      
Now, it's time to confess all my pictures in stripe. Let's start from 18 when I went to New York for FIT summer program.(Plz don't laugh at my past XD) I will skip the same items I wore.
T-shirt/ Zara
blazer/ H&M
T-shirt/ Zara
blazer/ H&M 
Bag/ Marc by Marc Jacobs
 Hat/ NET
I was so ugly then!! Shopping in the Woodbury Outlet
Pretend to be S&B in the metropolitan museum with my best friend Dora.
T-shirt/ Forever21
Shorts/ NET
Shoes/ It's my failure I don't wanna say what brand!!
T-shirt/ Forever 21 
Blazer/ H&M
Jeans/ NET
 This one I wanna kill myself, but I need to honestly present what I wore before :P
My face looks so stupid~I think I just wanna be the model of Marc Jacobs.ha ha 
T-Shirt is the same
Vest/ Taiwanese vendor
Bag/ Marc by Marc Jacobs
I am sorry to scare everyone! haha!
Coat/ Armani Exchange
Sweater/ Taiwanese Vendor(can I say TV in the future:P)
Jeans/ Monkey Jeans
Shoes/Timberland
My best internship in Business Weekly Taiwan.
Blazer/H&M
T-shirt/ ZARA
Shoes/ Timberland
Bag/COACH

My friends and I went to the best afternoon tea in Taipei.
T-shirts, Sunglasses, vest/ Taiwanese Vendor
shorts/ NET
Movie premiere of GF/BF(girlfriend boyfriend)with the director. This movie is super great! Here is the link of the movie.GFBF
When I went to Taiwanese Variety show大學生了沒 ha ha I only have
  mins in the episode.
I planed to buy the trench coat from ZARA, but no size left :(
Cheers!
Party with my friends. Thank you Aine for the St.Patrick gifts.
I bought the JPG shopper(I know it's just a Shopper! But I love stripe and JPG!)
Hat/ ZARA
Coat/SPRINGFIELD
Shirts/ Lativ
Jeans/ The Monkey Jeans(this one is my favorite!)
Tie/ZARA
I went to JPG in Kunsthal museum Rotterdam. OK THE LAST ONE IS MY FAVORITE!!
I love this one!!!! My friend made me feel like a star in snap shot!!!!! Use this to end the article.
T-Shirts/Lativ
Hat/ZARA
decoration/Gift from my Irish friend
Watch/SWATCH
Jeans/Monkey Genes
Shoes/ Barleycorn in Italy
Bag/JPG&Kunsthal

留言

Unknown寫道…
let's have a stripe party
or a stripper party
either one will do when you come back to Taiwan
Alex Shih寫道…
Definitely!! I miss u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poudre-aux-yeux寫道…
Woodbury outlet, the best shopping place ever and the Jean-Paul Gaulthier fashion show exhibition is just amazing !
Alex Shih寫道…
Really!! That's the best outlet I have ever been! Like a paradise! I will post about Jean Paul Gaultier Fashion show later :) Thanks for ur reading